Sales Account Manager Job Vacancy
11th January 2021
Are you target driven, pro-active, and ready to work for a fast-paced market-leading business? We’re on the look-out for a highly motivated and hungry sales professional who can deliver success whilst having some fun along the way and being rewarded for hard work.
If you find it easy to build relationships and rapport with customers and clients using a consultative sales approach with the ability to manage pipelines you will be an ideal candidate for this role. You’ll be involved in sales cycles from start to finish working towards offering tailored solutions for each individual customer.
Who you’ll be working for:
Premier Medical Holdings Group is a dynamic, sector leading group of businesses. We are an organisation founded upon independent medical opinion and a flexible service ethos, a business with the strategic vision of being the provider of the highest-quality medical reporting and screening services in the UK.
We also provide rehabilitation and diagnostic services to the personal injury claims market. Operating across 5 locations, we employ 200+ dedicated, friendly people across the UK.
What we expect:
– Drive to succeed
– Energetic, confident and professional
– Team player
What we require:
– Proven sales experience – The ideal candidate would have demonstrable sales experience in a high activity sales environment.
– Consultative approach to sales – A strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
– Working in a target-based environment – An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment, without compromising on quality of delivery.
– B2B or B2C sales experience gained from the medical reporting/rehabilitation industry is preferred, but not required.
– Positive attitude – A positive and resilient attitude individual who will consistently perform at a high level to meet and exceed targets.
The Sales Executive will be the main point of contact between Premier Medical and our customers.
What we are offering you:
– Competitive salary + Commission + Car allowance
– 31 days holiday including bank holidays (increasing to 35 with length of service)
– Bike to work scheme
– Casual dress (when not visiting customers)
– Company pension
– Life insurance
– Private medical insurance + cashback scheme
– Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling / Financial / Legal Assistance
– Sick pay
– Flexible working (home and office).